Please be advised…
- Admission tickets are non-transferrable.
- Smoking is not permitted on Village grounds.
- Pets are welcome on Village grounds but must be kept on leash. The Village assumes no liability for incidents involving pets. Service dogs only are allowed to enter the buildings.
- Picnicking is not permitted. However, food is available for purchase inside the Village.
Photography and Videography Policy
- Personal photography and videography for private, non-commercial use is permitted (and encouraged!) in the Village. However we ask that your activities do not disrupt museum operations or the experience of other guests. The use of additional equipment, including tripods, lights and ladders, is prohibited.
- Members of the press may photograph or film within approved areas of the Village for the purpose of news coverage.
- All other organized commercial photo and video shoots, including but not limited to engagement, wedding and family photo shoots, require prior approval by the administrative office. Please download the full policy below or contact the Village administrative office at (609) 898-2300 for more information.
- HCSV may photograph or videotape visitors for educational and promotional purposes. Attendance on Village property is implied consent for the use of visitors’ likenesses for these purposes.