The Willis Barn
Currently, the Willis Barn is home to the Village chicks and sheep, which roam and interact with visitors in its adjacent pasture.
The original location of this small barn is not known. Sometime after 1912, it was moved to a town-sized lot in Cape May Court House where it stood behind a late Victorian house and sheltered chickens and cows. The barn is framed with heavy oak timbers, some of them hand-hewn, which are held together with large wood pegs, a construction method used in barns from the 1600s until around 1880.